- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Woodmans Pal, a better version of the Gerber Gator Pro?
Commentary: I’ve had the Gator Pro from Gerber, looks a lot like this model but this one has a full tang and looks quite a bit beefier than the Gerber Model. This one also offers custom...
- Posted 225 days ago
Perfect machete for urban environments
Commentary: This Kukri style machete is extremely affordable, fairly durable and includes a glass breaker, it is a great option to add into your kit if you live in an urban area. Looking for a knife that...
- Posted 278 days ago