- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Six In One Hand… A Half Dozen In The Other.
What is the difference between a Survivalist and a Prepper? No, this isn’t a trick question and I do think there are very big differences between someone who calls themselves a survivalist and someone who prefers to...
- Posted 181 days ago
Six Tips for Dealing With the New Prepper
Commentary: A good article on how to help out any fellow preppers that are new to the scene. Community is the best way for us to be self sufficient. You will survive much longer in a group...
- Posted 405 days ago
The Yeti, Loch Ness monster, and now… the 72 hour kit? Common survival myths that require debunking
Commentary: This article does a pretty good job of listing and debunking some of the most common prepper myths. Some are not really myths and just need a bit of tweaking to be accurate. How many...
- Posted 442 days ago
Commentary: A quick overview of some basic prepping acronyms. I am working on a larger and more in depth index of prepping acronyms so keep an eye out for it! Filed under Survivalism If you visit...
- Posted 443 days ago