- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
For the “Refined” Prepper
Being in the woods doesn’t mean you have to eat like a cave man. I was rummaging through one of my go bags the other day and grabbed what I thought was my Swiss Army knife, when...
- Posted 114 days ago
Check Out My New Toy
It took almost 2 months to get to me.. but check out my new toy: The ATAX is a blade designed by the late Ron Hood, to be the ultimate outdoor companion and talk about a conversation...
- Posted 149 days ago
Woodmans Pal, a better version of the Gerber Gator Pro?
Commentary: I’ve had the Gator Pro from Gerber, looks a lot like this model but this one has a full tang and looks quite a bit beefier than the Gerber Model. This one also offers custom...
- Posted 199 days ago
Survival knives USA made
Commentary: Buck knives is now offering custom made knives, you can select either a variety of different blades and they even offer engraving services. This is the best thing short of making your own survival knife. Every...
- Posted 252 days ago