- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
3 Tips To Help You Survive A Winter Storm
This year has seen some early winter weather that, in some parts of the country, has been fairly severe. Winter storm Atlas already moved through Wyoming, South Dakota and a few neighboring states. In some areas it...
- Posted 46 days ago
7 apps that will guide you through a disaster
Commentary: This short list contains several apps that can help you out in an emergency ( provided you have battery power to run it) as well as some ideas that can help to entertain you during a...
- Posted 404 days ago
Japan ready to share 3/11 disaster lessons
Commentary: Tuesday, 10.9.2012, Japan will be holding a two day conference about the terrible tsunami that struck in march of last year. They will have stories from survivors and also include the government and world banks views...
- Posted 423 days ago
The Yeti, Loch Ness monster, and now… the 72 hour kit? Common survival myths that require debunking
Commentary: This article does a pretty good job of listing and debunking some of the most common prepper myths. Some are not really myths and just need a bit of tweaking to be accurate. How many...
- Posted 436 days ago