- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Commentary: I was skimming through pinterest and found this little gem. I have known about breaking down a cellphone for the individual parts for quite a while, but this is the first time I have seen such a large and in depth image.
Cell phones are becoming more and more of an essential need in everyday life, that’s obvious. It can connect us to friends all across the globe, bring us our email instantaneously, and even provide entertainment or be a a buffer to anyone who doesn’t deserve our conversation at that moment. Because it’s such a norm, I tend to take my cell phone for granted. I recently went on a ringtone and wallpaper downloading spree to add some personality and familiarity. That’s beside the point though. Even after downloading new apps that I’ll never use and setting ringtones for particular phonebook entries who never call me, I’ve never felt a closer bond to my phone than after reading the infographic below.
To all the people who think your phone is a lifesaver because of the turn by turn navigation, here’s evidence that your phone can actually save your life. With some disassembly required, your phone can become a cutting tool, an incendiary device, or even a compass. Read on and enjoy!