- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Every Christmas it seems like it gets harder and harder to buy Christmas presents. Even more so if you are buying for an outdoorsy type. My wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and she said it had better not be another knife!
I know that it can be extremely hard to buy for a prepper since I find it hard to buy for myself. I have combed through the internet as well as my own personal collection of supplies to come up with a list of ideas to help any of you who might feel a bit overwhelmed when trying to pick out gifts. I have added both practical and humorous items as well as a brief description of their value.
As a tip you could leave your browser open for your significant other to stumble upon and get a few ideas.
Is there anything important that I missed? Or anything that you think would be a fantastic out of the box gift for anyone that likes survival gear or books?