- How To Treat Blisters And Itches Naturally
- The Best Survival Weapon…Ever?
- Stay Clean, Stay Healthy, SURVIVE
- What Is The Real “Startup Cost” of Living Off Grid
- The Real Science Behind A Gunfight
- “Need To Know” Rules When Picking Edible & Medicinal Plants
- 16 Creature Comforts For When You Need To Hunker Down
- 101 “Oddball Items” To Stock Before TSHTF
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
Woodmans Pal, a better version of the Gerber Gator Pro?
Commentary: I’ve had the Gator Pro from Gerber, looks a lot like this model but this one has a full tang and looks quite a bit beefier than the Gerber Model. This one also offers custom engraving if you wanted to gift it to your favorite outdoors-man ( or woman)
Woodman’s Pal® Model 481 Classic TOOL ONLY
The cutting edge of this blade cuts branches up to 1 1/2″ in diameter with one stroke. Its distinctive sickle hook slices through thick vines and branches and eliminates unwanted growth on the ground.
16 ½ inches long overall
6 inch Ash hardwood handle that fits the user’s hand comfortably.
1/8” thick x 10 1/2 inch carbon steel blade toughened to Rockwell C47 giving it power for cutting, keeping its edge and for flexibility in cold weather.
Nylon wrist strap permits for fast dropping and retrieval when needed.