- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Oru, The Kayak that you can take on a plane.
Commentary: I’ll be excited to see what the price on this ends up being. Imagine a kayak that ways 25 lbs and extends to 12′ long, but it folds up like an origami crane and can be taken on an airplane.
The Origami Kayak
The Oru Kayak folded for carrying.
12 feet length
25 pounds weight
5 minutes assembly
260 pounds capacity