- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Hurricane Sandy: History in the Making
Commentary: Hurricane sandy is fast approaching the east coastand even though it hasnt made landfall yet it is already being estimated that it will cause at minimum 1 billion dollars worth of damage. Many people have decided not to act on the mandatory evacuation orders given in new york, thinking they will ride it out… After Katrina, I still cant understand how anyone could opt for that.
Michael Snyder The Economic Collapse October 29th, 2012 Reader Views: 659 Meteorologists are warning that Hurricane Sandy could potentially be the worst storm to hit the east coast of the United States in 100 years. Do you remember “the perfect storm” back in 1991? That storm was so bad that Hollywood made a blockbuster movie starring George Clooney about it. Well, this storm is going to be much worse. When I first heard about Hurricane Sandy, I didn’t make that much of it. I figured that the east coast would get some wind and some rain and that they [...]