- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Floods continue in Nigeria, Tensions mount
Commentary: It is stories like these that show just how brutal the world can be.
In times of peril, the predatory nature of man becomes enhanced and more pronounced. If preparedness to survive natural disasters is a measure of how developed or civilised a nation is, then it would not be out of place to class Nigeria as an uncivilised nation. Documentary reports of how nations that have been ravaged by severe natural disasters make one wonder how well we would cope if we found ourselves in such perilous circumstances. Nigeria is so blessed that the cases of natural disasters are few and far between; and even the few cases of natural disasters that [...]