- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Sometimes you have to break things down and rebuild them
Commentary: The author does a fair job breaking apart her go bag and rebuilding it from the ground up. Every prepper has their own personal preferences when it comes to gear so this may not be what you need or specifically want. What do you keep in your BOB
Sometimes, even an experienced prepper needs to start over. In my own case, I put together a bug-out-bag way back when. I then dutifully hung it on a hook in the closet near my back door and other than an occasional update of documents and meds, pretty much left it alone. What a shame, or shall I say how lucky can I get that I did not need to use it. The reason is a simple one. Since that date way back when, I have upgraded my gear, added to the basics and well, I simply have become more [...]