- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
David Morris’ List of the top 50 survival items you need to have
Commentary: David Morris gives his take on the top 50 items that you need to survive and why they are important. The list is long but quite well thought out. Some of the items may not be applicable depending on where you live. Let me know what you think of his article.
Welcome to this week’s Survive The Coming Collapse newsletter, brought to you by Free Survival Cheat Sheets.com , a set of quick, actionable, and free preparedness and survival tips and tricks from the The Fastest Way To Prepare course. Survival Diva here. We’ve been talking about the reasons why it’s so important to prepare for the last couple of weeks, and I’m very excited to be discussing the solutions this week! With prepping comes peace of mind, knowing we’re ready for whatever Mother Nature, the economy brings, or terrorists bring. Writing the reasons to prepare in the last two [...]