- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
To Prep or Not to Prep – That Is the Question
Commentary: The Jarhead Survivor is a man after my own heart! Like me he seems to have a certain distaste for the “doomsday” type prepper shows and the negative sensationalism that they bring. By instead choosing to focus on a broad spectrum of scenarios he is more prepared for whatever may come and not just the quantum pulse of the nearest neutrino star..
If you’ve been looking around at the world lately and thinking, “Man, things are really looking bad right now,” you’re not alone. There are many other people out there thinking the same thing. If you’re reading this you’ve taken the next step from just thinking the above to actually doing something about it. Congratulations! It’s a big step. Why do we do it? Why do we prep? We all want to take care of our families and ultimately I think that’s what it all boils down to. I have one adult child, a three year old hellion, and a [...]