- A Primer on Propane for The Practical Prepper-Part II
- Strike Master, Strikes Again
- One More Reason To Keep Purell On Hand
- Bon Appetit: Dinner With A Tune
- 5 Good Reasons to be (Un)prepared?
- Food, Fire, Filter: 3 Out Of 4 Ain’t bad!
- Prepper Time Capsule: Wisconsin Family Finds Fallout Shelter Hidden In Their Backyard
- Can Your Machete Hack it?
- One Year In Hell…
- After The Basics and Before You Need It
Free Ebook: Army Manual FM 21.76
Commentary: Some one recently sent this to me and I thought it would be a great opportunity for me to share it with you. This is the same manual that the army gives to every new recruit that gives a detailed overview of ‘”How to survive”. It is a great introduction for anyone new to prepping as well as a good refresher for anyone who has been at it a while.
You can either click the image above or click the link below to download this Ebook ( ebook is in .pdf format)